14 July 2014

On the brighter side


Today we shifted room again, we are back in the transplant unit. It's a bigger room, not the one she was in originally though, we no longer see the helicopters land but she is happy in here. Caitlin was more interested in who got out of the helicopters than watching them land.
It has been a nice weekend a few of her friends have been up to visit, bringing the latest gossip!! and lots of smiles.
Logan named Caitlin's catheter bag

One of the many uses for a glove!
Guess who?
Guess who?

4 comments:

  1. Yay another step closer to getting out again! Keep up the great healing Caitlin!
    Spending time gossiping with friends is very theraputic, that's one thing I am missing about your Mum being away (oh ummm sorry, that's right we ladies don't gossip!!! yeah right)
    (ps I have no idea who is under the glove hat, LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who is under the hat either - clues please?? Hope the last couple of days have been positive. Smiles and laughter certainly help:)
    I asked Ollie if he wanted to say something to you and he said please come back soon because he wants to come to your house...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you have the blog so I can check in every now and again to see where and what you are up to! I am glad to read that things are looking a bit cheerier. I am sure you enjoyed catching up with all the gossip...I am looking forward to being back at school on Monday so I can hear reports from the girls that managed to visit you over the holidays. Keep your chin up and know that I am thinking of you- can't wait til you are back to fill in that lonely empty chair in the classroom! That's some pretty good nose breathe's under that glove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you have had friends up to visit you and your smiley face again Caitlin. Back at school today, I have heard from Alex and Jasmine so that's good.
    And the second picture is it Jasmine???

    Can't wait to see you back in the bay sometime soon,
    Lots of love,
    your friend Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete