5 August 2014

Homeward bound

Yesterday Caitlin had a clinic appointment, where we were told, WE CAN GO HOME!! I waited until this morning to say something because we haven't told Logan, it's a surprise. We will just turn up after school to pick him up.
Tuesday next week she has a blood test and check up at Hastings Hospital, then the following week it is back to Starship for a check up. 
If anyone knows how to pack 4 suitcases into 3 you have until 10 to let me know. We have accumulated so much stuff (or should I say, Caitlin has accumulated so much stuff!) 
We look forward to catching up with everyone soon!  ;-)

9 comments:

  1. YAY!! Awesome news- Both of you will be so happy to get home, I am sure! Looking forward to seeing you again when you are ready. Fantastic news

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey caitlin Its so cool that you are better I cant wait untill you are back at school !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, YAY, YAY, I'm so excited!!!!! It will be great to have both of you back at home. I can't wait to catch up with you when are feeling up to it.

    Excited, happy thoughts
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just fantastic news you guys! So happy for you :) I wish I could have seen Logan's reaction! Hope you got your things packed and are settling in back home.
    Lots of love xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news. Hope you are enjoying life back in your own beds!! Nothing like your own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best news ever! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats great news! we all cant wait to have you back at school :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant wait to see u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you soooooooon xx :)

    ReplyDelete